1) Rule 1 Conduct of the Game â Helmets - sentence added: Any playerâs chinstrap must be completely fastened prior to the snap.
2) Rule 3 Scoring â Field Goal - After a field goal there are only two options to the team scored upon, kickoff from their own 35-yard line or receive a kickoff from the opponents 35-yard line.
3) Rule 3 Scoring â Safety Touch - After a Safety Touch, there are still three options to the scoring team: kickoff from their 35-yard line, scrimmage at their 35-yard line or receive a kickoff from the opponentâs 25-yard line.
4) Rule 4 Scrimmage â Designated QBâs - Designated QB is not required to line up in a position to receive the snap
5) Rule 5 Kicking â Illegal Interference - Illegal Interference by the kicking team while the ball is in the air will be applied at the point possession is gained by the receiving team.
6) Rule 7 Fouls and Penalties â Crackback Blocks - The rule regarding Crackback Blocks has been amended to penalize any outside-in block below the waist.
7) Instant Replay â Type of Reviewable Play added - Simultaneous catch has been added to the list of reviewable plays.
8) Instant Replay Overview â Number of Challenges - If a team is successful on their first two replay challenges they will be granted a third challenge.
|5||Devon Bailey||St. Francis Xavier||WR|
|9||Matthias Goosen||Simon Fraser||OL|